Frequently Asked Questions for List on JetDiarra
We have received various questions from our List on Jetters and decided to share the most frequently asked questions for List on Jet (LoJ) from our current and future customers. Please let us know if this helped you!
1. Once my listings have been uploaded and synched to List on Jet, how long will it take Jet.com to approve the listings which display, “Under Jet.com Review”?
Jet.com has no timetable for approvals; therefore, it may take anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks to process and approve the product(s).
2. What can I do with List on Jet?
You can add products to LoJ, create listings to Jet.com marketplace to manage sales, shipping, and returns. Jet.com has no seller portal for sellers to complete normal day-to-day operations; therefore, LoJ provides that front end to complete sales and operational work on the Jet.com marketplace.
3. What would happen to my listings if I decide to cancel my subscription to List on Jet?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, your listings would still remain on Jet.com; however, you would not be able to interact with the listings or orders that might emerge from those listings.
4. Do I have the ability to create listings in bulk on List on Jet?
List on Jet currently does not have this feature; however, it is on the roadmap in the future! Currently, Jet.com is still relatively new, and many sellers are unaware of all of Jet.com’s product categories; therefore, we simply created an interface for merchants to use starting off.
5. How do I delete listings on List on Jet?
By updating your listings to an archived status, it will make it unavailable within Jet.com for sale.
If you have additional questions that were not answered above, please contact the List on Jet Support Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Happy listing List on Jetters!