Required Fields for Selling on Jet.comHayley Smith
Ready to start selling on Jet.com? If you haven’t yet, check out THIS LINK to apply today! Once you’re all set up, Jet.com has a series of fields that are required to list your products.
The required fields for set up include:
– Merchant SKU: This SKU is used to recognize the product in the Retail Partner’s catalog.
– Unique IDs: These are one or more standard product codes, such as ISBN, UPC, EAN or MPN, used to identify a product.
– Product Title: This is the brief description of the product
– Multi-Pack Quantity: This is the quantity of products based on the Unique ID Standard product Code, which makes up the Merchant SKU.
– Item Price: This is the price of the product; this varies from the “Retailer Price.”
– Inventory: This is the number of products that the seller has in stock in a given fulfillment node.
– Jet Browse Node ID: This is the Unique ID which shows where the specific product is found through Jet.com’s browse function. Sellers can use the Jet Taxonomy API to request a list of Node IDs and then find information about the nodes and choose from the valid list of jet_browse_node_id values, which will be a number. Remember that every SKU can be mapped to just one jet_browse_node_id.
– Product Description: Different from the Product Title, the Product Description is a lengthier description with a maximum of 2,000 characters. In addition, sellers may include bullets with a maximum of 500 characters for each bullet.
– Product Image: The acceptable formats of a product image are: .jpeg or .jpg, with measurements of at least 1500 x 1500 pixels.
– Package Dimensions: This is the length, width and height of the product, in inches, once it has been prepared to ship in a box or package. Shipping Weight: This is the weight of the product, in pounds, once it has been prepared to ship in a box or package.
– Parent SKU: This is the primary product that is displayed on the page with the products.
– Child SKU: This is anyother product’s SKU that is related to the parent SKU.